The mainstream water pipe for decoration is slowly transitioning from PPR plastic pipes to stainless steel water pipes, but for the masters who are used to installing PPR plastic pipes, the installation of snap-fit stainless steel water pipes is a novel connection method, which is not so familiar , Most of the masters may not be so easy at the beginning. But in fact, the connection and installation of snap-fit pipe fittings is quite simple for every ordinary user.
First, the principle of clamp stainless steel pipe fittings
1. Pull-out principle: The middle position of the clamp pipe is small, but the two ends are large, and the pull-out resistance is> 3.0mpa;
2. Leak-stopping principle: The U-shaped groove is fitted with an O-shaped sealing ring that shrinks tightly in the radial direction and is leaky, but not leak-proof
3. Anti-rotation principle: The special clamping tool presses it into a hexagon to prevent water leakage during rotation.
Second, the advantages of stainless steel clamp pipe fittings
1. Reliable and safe connection;
2.Convenient and fast construction;
3. Suitable for embedded installation;
4, maintenance-free, update-free, superior economic performance.
Third, the characteristics of stainless steel pipe fittings
1. The construction of pipe fittings is fast and convenient, and the installation time is only 1/3 of the installation time of traditional pipe fittings.
2, pipe fittings are hygienic, environmentally friendly, reliable, economical, long life, maintenance-free and free of updates.