1. Stainless steel pipe fittings Compression fittings are thin-walled stainless steel fittings. Please avoid rough operation to avoid defects and dents, especially when you are on the site, do not step on the fittings.
2. For storage of pipes, avoid direct sunlight as much as possible, please cover with plastic tape or security sheet.
3. When the stainless steel welding material clamping pipe is stained with oil, be sure to clean it. Especially at the end of the pipe and the rubber seal of the pipe, determine whether there is a foreign body. If there is a foreign body, it should be handled immediately to avoid more serious consequences.
4. If the pipe cannot be inserted into the pipe smoothly, check whether the burr on the pipe port has been removed, especially the burr on the inner wall. The burr will directly affect the joint between the pipe and the pipe.
5. The stainless steel clamp pipe is not clamped temporarily after it is inserted. It is necessary to tighten the thread first and then clamp to prevent the clamped joint from loosening due to the screw thread.
6. When the pipe is not bent properly, please correct it in the straight pipe. It is not allowed to correct the pipe parts, the slack parts may be loosened. This is also the cause of leakage. Please pay attention.
7. If there is a slack phenomenon at the compression point, you can re-press it at the original compression point (note that the hexagonal direction is right).
8. When the piping system is used for other media (such as oils, chemical agents, gas, etc.) other than water, please contact the manufacturer to discuss. The rubber seal may be corroded by the medium and expanded and damaged, which will cause leakage.
9, anti-corrosion measures should be considered when the pipeline system is used near the coast or in places with a lot of salt water. In addition, pay attention to the well water, sea water, hot spring water, and fluids with high salt content.
10. When hot water is used, if the water source is untreated well water, it is necessary to consider whether it will adversely affect the piping. Please pay full attention.